Board Positions Available to Members of the Public 

Want to volunteer your time to a good cause centred around your community's development?

FCSS, Library, Ag, Recreation, Heritage

You can apply to become a Yellowhead County Board Member and serve your community.

Yellowhead County residents interested in applying to serve on any County appointed boards can obtain further information by calling the Council Secretary at 780-723-4800 or 1-800-665-6030. 

Various Board Member opportunities are available yearly as board member terms are done. These will be advertised as they become available. Applications deadline for these board member positions is mid-October.

Visit Yellowhead County's new CivicWeb site through the link directly below to apply for being a Board Member:

Board Member Application

County Offices


2716 - 1 Avenue,Edson,AB. T7E 1N9
Phone: 780-723-4800
Toll Free: 1-800-665-6030
Fax: 780-723-5066


53404 Rge Rd 92A,Wildwood,AB.
Phone: 780-325-3782
Toll Free 1-800-814-3935
Fax: 780-325-3783

Latest News

County Maps