Utility Billing PreAuthorized Payments

On a bi-monthly basis, utility invoices are generated for all properties serviced by Yellowhead County.  Payments can be paid at your bank, at a County office or by telephone and on-line banking.  Your Utility Account number is your reference number. You can also make arrangements for pre-authorized payments to come directly from your bank account by completing the following forms:

Information and forms for: Utility Fees, Service Connection Agreement, Sewage Dumping Agreement, Bulk Water Credit Application, and the Utility Collection Policy are available in the Infrastructure Department Section.

County Offices


2716 - 1 Avenue,Edson,AB. T7E 1N9
Phone: 780-723-4800
Toll Free: 1-800-665-6030
Fax: 780-723-5066


53404 Rge Rd 92A,Wildwood,AB.
Phone: 780-325-3782
Toll Free 1-800-814-3935
Fax: 780-325-3783

Latest News

County Maps