Yellowhead Regional Emergency Communication Center (YRECC) is a 9-1-1 Call answer centre with extensive experience and is well-positioned to provide critical service to citizens in the area of Emergency Response.
We believe our services will meet or exceed every requirement that a municipalities emergency services may require and we are well-positioned to provide this critical service to those regions.
YRECC has operated a 9-1-1 primary public safety answering point (PSAP) for 10 years and follows the newly initiated Alberta 9-1-1 Standards for call answer as well as being the first PSAP in the province to pilot the standard.
- Experience in answering more than 100,000 9-1-1 calls since 2006.
- Knowledge and ability to forecast and implement staffing levels for anticipated call volumes.
- The ability to increase resources for answering 9-1-1 call during unplanned events.
- A purpose built facility with extremely resilient operational technologies and electronic security, with back-up power and many other communication and facility redundancies.
- Call-answer equipment and voice recording systems that are fully compatible with the TELUS network including many industry leading 9-1-1 call-distribution routing technology.
- 24 hour management access.
- Professional in-house training program with ongoing mentoring and staff development.
- In-house voice records and a quality assurance program.
- In house 24/7 I.T. support with the depth and breadth of experience to support mission-critical software across a variety of platforms to ensure continuity of service.