Yellowhead County operates water treatment and distribution systems for supplying potable drinking water and fire protection, a wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal system and a solid waste collections and disposal system as a public utility for the benefit of residents, commercial, institutional, and industrial users and all other consumers in Yellowhead County.
- Utility Bylaw (26.10)
- Information for water and waste water collection, treatment and distribution; and solid waste collection and disposal systems.
- see Utilies Fees link below for most recent costs
- Utility Fees
- Schedule A for Bylaw 26.10
- Utility Connect/Disconnect Notice
- Service Connection Agreement
- Sewage Dumping Agreement
- Bulk Water Credit Application
- Utility Collection Policy CP 12.02
You can make arrangements for pre-authorized payments, or cancellation of payments, to come directly from your bank account for your utilities billing by completing the following forms: Utilites Preauthorized Payment & Cancellation Form