An Area Structure Plan is a land-use planning document that describes how an area will be subdivided and developed. It lays out the types of land uses proposed for the area and addresses water supply, sewage disposal, storm water drainage, environmental issues, fire suppression, etc. An internal road system and its connection with the County's road network are also included in the plan.
Area structure plan's are approved by Council and used as a guide by administration in planning future development within Yellowhead County.
All files are pdf and some are quite large. If you would like a hard copy please contact the Planning Department at the Edson Administration Office at 1-800-665-6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cadomin Area Structure Plan - Adopted May 2012
Hamlet of Brule
Hamlet of Evansburg
Hamlet of Peers
Hamlet of Robb
Hamlet of Wildwood
Hinton East Boundary
- Hinton East Area Boundary Joint ASP 00.04
- ASP Amendment 06.13
- ASP Amendment 09.03
- ASP Amendment 19.07
Hinton West Fringe Plan
River Ridge Subdivision
Simms Industrial Subdivision
Tolleron Hills Estates
Edson Urban Fringe
- Town of Edson/Yellowhead County Urban Fringe Area Structure Plan
- ASP Amendment 7.10
- ASP Amendment 23.11 - County Residential to Business/Light Industrial
- ASP Amendment 31.11 - Rural to Industrial For Edson Urban Fringe Intermunicipal Development Plan Bylaw 11.07
West Area Structure Plan